We booked through Paddle Nepal, and they run a great program. The equipment was nice, and their crew set up camp and cooked excellent food all three days. I won't mention that we both got horrendous diarrhea or that we were concerned we were going to have mud-butt explosions in the raft. It would be gross to mention that.
And for those of you who are concerned about Jason's yeti-like appearance, he finally got his haircut when we got to Pokhara. I haven't convinced him to shave/trim the beard yet. He thinks it's cool. If by "cool" he means "creepy," then I agree. You be the judge.

Jaimie, I agree. Creepy. He'd never get by in court.
ReplyDeletePatric Kelly
And, by the way, is that....grey hair?????
ReplyDeleteYes PK...there are a coupld of grey hairs! Oh well...not getting any younger I guess:)
ReplyDeleteAt the rate I am going I will be a hippy by the time you guys get back. Haven't cut the due since the wedding. Rafting sounds fun. Maybe I should get one of those tubes with the beer holders and practice on the Truckee first. Great photos by the way.
ReplyDeleteBy the way this is Denton.
ReplyDelete