Well, a special thanks to Jaime's parents for letting us meet up with them in Kenya and then taking us on a wonderful adventure on the island of Zanzibar and on safari in Kenya. Jaime and I had a wonderful time with Mom and Big Guy and it was so great to see some family after over 5 months of travels.
We also spent some time relaxing, touring the village of Nungwi, heading to Stone Town, and I
even got to witness the local fish auction in Nungwi village where many fisherman were coming in from their catch of Tuna, Wahoo, small black Marlin, and even Hammerhead Shark. The Dhow boats that the locals use are a true testament that solid wood construction can still rule the seas in many parts of the world. Our time spent in Zanzibar was relaxing and it was a true blessing to be able to catch up with Jaime's parents (thanks guys...I mean, thank God for people like Jaime's parents:)).
No comments:
Post a Comment